Bathtub Refinishing is an economical way to transform your tired old bathroom into something new.
Service Agreement - Terms - Disclosures - Conditions - Liability Waiver
Refinishing Services -5 Year Limited Warranty
Every finished project comes with written Warranty and product care instructions
WARRANTY PERIOD: (5)FIVE YEARS. Ordering a refinishing job will be considered as acceptance of our Warranty and Terms.
Warranty covers the failure of adhesion of the Primer or Finish Coat, to the original Customer, during normal residential use for a period of 5 years from the date of work performed, provided the Customer has maintained the surface as recommended. Warranty covers ONLY owner occupied housing (Non-Rental). Any scratching, deterioration of the glossy finish or staining over time due to usage, cleaning practices or water conditions will be considered to be normal wear and tear. Normal wear and tear is not covered under this Warranty. For the first two (2) years the repairs are made FREE OF CHARGE. During the remaining of the Warranty period, there will be a charge of 50 % of current cost for the required service. Please note, non-payment of any portion of the amount due for the work performed will void this Warranty. Payment is due and to be paid on the day the refinishing job is completed. There is a $100.00 returned/cancelled check fee. No call no show fee is 100.00$. Final payment acknowledges Customer's acceptance of the work and inspection for quality of workmanship.
Customer is responsible for cleaning the bathroom before the refinishing job, including the bathtub, surrounding walls, and ceiling, especially if the bathroom is/was under construction. This will decrease the chance of any dust or particles landing on the finished coating. We cannot prevent dust from settling onto the newly refinished surface, as we are not working in a 100% dust free environment. Regular cleaning will remove or make the dust particles less noticeable. Customer is responsible for the removal and/or repair of any excess dust or particles that land on the finished coating after the refinishing job has been completed.
DO NOT PICK OR TRY TO REMOVE PARTICLES AS THIS MAY DAMAGE THE SURFACE.
Tubs with corrosion or rust problems will be repaired to the best of our ability. It is impossible to cover against any future corrosion or rust problems that may occur. There is no guarantee that a color selected by the Customer for a refinishing project will match the color of existing fixtures (for example; Toilet, sink).
Failure of adhesion of the primer or finish coat on wall tile or grout lines (due to recessed grout lines), is not covered under this Warranty and is subject to a repair charge.
Countertop coverage does not include laminate lifting off the substrate or backsplashes separating from the countertop.
Items NOT covered under Warranty: floors; sinks; tubs/showers with (pre-existing) rust or corrosion; spot, chip, or hairline crack repairs; soap/towel holders; nor refinished products in Commercial or Rental Properties.
This Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- Warranty is not transferable, null and void if property is sold.
- Maintain the care instructions listed on the receipt.
- Any damage caused by direct impact from an object that caused the surface to chip or crack, either accidentally or intentionally, is subject to repair charge.
- Do not use bath mats with suction cups.
- Never use abrasive cleaners on any refinished surfaces (SOS pads, Comet, Ajax, Tilex, Soft Scrub, or scrub pads). Avoid cleaners that contain bleach, citrus or any type of abrasives.
- Do not bathe animals in the tub, as their claws may scratch or chip surface.
- Stains caused by hair dyes, chemicals or rust, are not covered by this warranty, any attempt to remove or repair, would be subject to repair charge.
- It is the Customers responsibility to maintain caulking where refinished tub meets tile walls.
- It is the Customers responsibility to repair continuously any leaking/dripping faucets.
- Cracks and/or splits that appear in the refinished surface or grout lines are not covered under this warranty if there is any movement in the substructure of the surface that consequently causes movement in the refinished surface.
- Perfect Refinishing is not responsible for providing damage repair on previously painted surfaces (walls, wallpaper, refinished tile walls, etc.) after the current job is completed. Any slight modifications needed afterwards will need to be corrected by the Customer, which includes tape lines and paint touch ups.
- There is a minimum of 75.00$ fee for any service call on items not covered under warranty. Perfect Refinishing reserves the right to a final decision whether the damage is covered under warranty or not.
- The Customer assumes all responsibility of repairs to any loose bathroom or bathtub surrounding tiles prior to the refinishing job. It is the Customer's responsibility to restore any tiles that loosen or detach from the bathroom wall during the refinishing process.
- The Customer assumes all responsibility for the color selection of the refinishing job; this applies to both stock colors and custom ordered colors. ALL Customer selections ARE FINAL: there are no refunds or compensations issued at any time thereafter for any reason.
The stock colors to choose from are as follows: China White (Off White), Pure White, Biscuit, and Bone. We also have many other colors to choose from. However, there is an additional charge for custom ordered colors. We require all custom ordered colors to be prepaid. If custom order is not prepaid, payment will be due then on the day the refinishing job is completed. In case the refinishing job is cancelled, Customer will still be responsible for paying the charge for custom order. Additionally, we reserve the right to keep the custom ordered color.
Please use caution when entering and exiting your tub or shower. Perfect Refinishing LLC cannot be held responsible for any slips, falls and/or accidents under any circumstances.
Finish needs at least 24 Hours to cure in bathrooms. Customer is responsible for removing all of the masking and tape from the walls after 24 hours of completion of the refinishing project.
Recommended Cleaning Agents: Dawn dishwashing liquid, Formula 409 All-Purpose cleaner, and Simple Green are the cleaning agents that we recommend. Use a soft sponge. No drain cleaners on refinished bathtub surface. Abuse, Misuse, Improper Cleaning or accidents will void this Warranty!
Want to talk now: Call or Text (904) 234-6935